"We're currently tracking over 31,000 onsite sewage systems with only four people. I tell other regulators, 'OnlineRME is the best business decision we've ever made.' Everything is online, so we're more efficient. We get better reports and we identify critical deficiencies within three days, so we're protecting public health. And it's sustainable, less paper, fewer files - we're saving trees!"
~ Tom Gonzales, Clark County Public Health
OnlineRME is a comprehensive management tool for regulators and professionals. Regulatory entities are currently managing hundreds of thousands of onsite wastewater systems with OnlineRME - and they're seeing reduced system failures as a result.
- lets service providers upload data from inspections.
- serves that data to regulators, shows deficiencies, and allows generation of enforcement letters.
- completely funds itself with nominal recording fees collected from service providers.
- provides business management tools for service providers, system manufacturers, lenders, corporate facility managers.
- ensures your historical data is always available. Never deleted - ever - no matter what!
- is funded by nominal reporting fees. See our Fee Schedule.